You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Certified by Apple to work with all models of the iPad, iPod touch and iPhone devices
- Works with Bluetooth-enabled Android, Blackberry, Windows and OS X devices (Bluetooth SPP required).
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver works with most apps that require GPS
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 8.5 hours
- USB charging via the included USB cable
- Includes a non-slip dashboard pad for use in a car/on a boat
- Includes an adjustable strap to attach to an arm or a backpack
- Includes cigarette lighter adapter for charging in a car or in an airplane
This model replaced the original XGPS150 as of February of 2012. The only difference is that the XGPS150A comes with an improved 12V/28V cigarette lighter adapter that handles higher input voltages (up to 30VDC), and provides more current output (2.1 amps), making it ideal to charge the GPS receiver or the iPad in an aircraft with a 28V system as well as in a car or on a boat.
|Name||Dual XGPS150A Universal Bluetooth GPS Receiver|